New Flick Stick

kbark

I just bought this rod today for a shop in Drummoyne...on Lyons Rd (about 1 km west of victoria rd). I don't know the name of the joint but he's selling every rod and reel in stock for 50% off till anzac day! (am I allowed to annouce that?)

The rod retailed at 200 and I got it for 100...I'm just looking for a bit of validation from the raiders. I'd been planning to upgrade to the shimano raider 2-4kg. He didn't have any in stock and this rod looked great. Also had some dropshots and some high end rods too. all half price.

How does the pflueger rate? Come on...make me feel good. Lie if you have to.

Cheers,

Kit

I think you will be very happy with the Pflueger. I have a 3-5kg 'Soft Plastic lure special' that I use for bigger SPs and it is an absolute pleasure to use.

A mate of mine accidentally snapped six inches off the tip recently (graphite rods and roof racks, DON"T DO IT!) but after I got out of the :1badmood: , I had a larger tip put on the end and I have to say now it handles the job of casting big SPs even better! It doesn't flex like crazy and 20lb leader knots no longer jam in the tip! Guess I owe my mate a couple of :beersmile: for inspiring my rod 'upgrade'. :1prop: