Penn 10x Leader

Lunker_Hunter

I was in K-mart yesterday & seen how they mainly only sold Penn 10X Leader, leaders.

You get quite alot of line for a cheap price. The thing I was curious about was why it wasn't see-through like most leaders, it has a white look that doesn't seem very well hidden in water like leaders are suppose to be, maybe it's just me thinking silly.

Thought I'd ask if anybody uses this leader & how effective it is? Because it sure is great value for money.

Thanks for the reviews guys! :biggrin2:

I might go & buy it now, I'll be using it to "try" & can jewfish from rivers. The line looked a lil' too white & not see-through so in the brown water being 30Lb I thought maybe the fish could see it, since 30Lb doesn't have that small of a line diameter.

Most places sell 20-100lb leader for $30 & up for only around 25yards, that Penn leader is only around $20 (in K-mart) & you get 100 metres of it. Seems a lil' too spoiling so I needed to ask. :biggrin2:

Most places sell 20-100lb leader for $30 & up for only around 25yards, that Penn leader is only around $20 (in K-mart) & you get 100 metres of it./quote]

50 - 100 is a bit difficult sometimes, 20 to 50 leader costs heaps but 20 to 50 quality mono costs bugger all for 300m. Why pay $20 for a short length when 300m of the colour of your choice costs the same?