Dave And Andy Hit The Parra!

mottyman

G'day Raiders,

Well, to say Andy and I had our best ever session on the Parra today would be a massive understatement. I think we had the best day out fishing together - EVER!!!!!! :1yikes:

We launched at 6am and had the nav lights on as we headed into the fog.

We caught a total of 45 fish for the day. :1yikes:

The highlights were two really big fat bream. The biggest was 37cm and then a 34cm. :yahoo:

The species list was:

Bream

Flatthead

Whiting

Tailor

Silver Biddy!!!! (x2)

We boated fish after fish all morning and called it quits at 11am and headed back to the ramp.

The funnies thing was Andy nagging me for about an hour to head up to his favourite spot - Hen and Chicken Bay. This was a hard decision as we were catching fish near the mangroves but I relented and headed to Andy's favourite spot.

First cast, I came up with the fish of the day - the 37cm bream. To say Andy "gave it to me" would be a fair assessment of what he said! :074:

Now... can anyone guess what lure we used!!!! :074:

Here's a selection of the pics from a sensational day out for us.

post-237-1144987997_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144987968_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144987945_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144987919_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144988050_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144988091_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144988193_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Dave and Andy!! :biggrin2:

Few More pics...

post-237-1144988429_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144988476_thumb.jpg

post-237-1144988522_thumb.jpg

Top day Mate :thumbup:

Andy knew where he wanted to go....and it produced the goods :biggrin2:

...Did he take the pics of you??......great camera work :thumbup:

Hey Clutch,

Andy is now my "guide". He takes bookings as well!!! :074::074:

Yep, Andy took the pics of me. There are a few which didn't make it to the computer as I'm headless but we can live with that.

45 fish in a session...that's crazy!

What's more amazing is that you kept count...I would have lost count by then for sure!

Andy kept count. Each time we got a fish he'd update the tally. He never forgot once.

I've only ever seen a silver biddy in photos on here before today. Funny little things. :wacko:

Cheers,

David.

Hey Clutch,

Yep, Andy took the pics of me. There are a few which didn't make it to the computer as I'm headless but we can live with that.

Andy kept count. Each time we got a fish he'd update the tally. He never forgot once.

I've only ever seen a silver biddy in photos on here before today. Funny little things. :wacko:

Cheers,

David.

What a great day!!! Great fish - good to see Andy's first bream on SP.

Flattieman.

Mottyman,

Those sandworms in CAMO colour - ooohhhhhh - that let the cat out of the bag didnt! lol!

Nice fish and those CAMO colour worms are deadly.

WELL DONE!

Hey Marlin,

Cat's well and truely out of the bag, but done worry.... there will be another new lure out next month and everyone will forget all about........ um, what were those things again??? :074::074:

I now have about six thousand packets of Bass Minnows I need to get rid of, interested??? :074:

Oh, and... some funny look'n "grub" things as well, they never worked!!!!!! :074::074:

Grant, we drifted right into that wall, you should have shouted out, next time mate.

Cheers

David.

Guest madsmc

That's a top days fishing, great photo's as well.

If those two bream are anything to go on then I'm sure Andy's guiding will take off in a big way. :1yikes::thumbup: So where do we put our names down Dave? :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1: