A Chick That Loves To Fish!

femalefisho

Hello All,

New to this site and thought I would post a couple of pics from Thursday Night and Fri morning.

The other half and I hit Botany Bay about an hour after high tide.

Drove to favourite night spot and within 20 minutes he had landed this nice 7kg jew. Good start for the night.

post-1898-1145091331_thumb.jpg

Then on to a nice flattie caught by the other half again!

post-1898-1145091366_thumb.jpg

Then finally my rod :biggrin2: and I caught my first snapper! Went 39cm.

post-1898-1145091572_thumb.jpg

Asleep by 12pm. Then up at 5am to catch yellow tail. Then round to our other spot and off again!

Managed 3 kingies all 80cm. Good fun :thumbup:

post-1898-1145091681_thumb.jpg

Will be back when I am on the water again. Looking after little fella tonight while the other half is out Jew Bashing!!!!!!

Have a great fishing LOOOOOONG weekend!

Edited by femalefisho

Guest johblow

Super stuff, they are some damn fine specimens you've go there. That is a *really* nice looking jewie. Great report - looking forward to your next one :-) What were you using for bait?

Guest madsmc

:1welcomeani: to the site femalefisho.

I think that's the best first time report I have ever read, an awesome effort on all those fish. Looking forward to reading your future reports, and good to have another female angler on the forum. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

hey female fisho top catch there :thumbup:

you wouldnt happin to ride in a boat with the name "pastime" on the side???

i was at moll point early fri morning and noticed a couple nailing some kings on livies,

was just wondering if it was you.....

where bouts did u get those kings?????

cheers steve

hey female fisho top catch there :thumbup:

you wouldnt happin to ride in a boat with the name "pastime" on the side???

i was at moll point early fri morning and noticed a couple nailing some kings on livies,

was just wondering if it was you.....

where bouts did u get those kings?????

cheers steve

Hi. No steve not on that boat. Molineax.

Edited by femalefisho

Hi. No steve not on that boat. Molineax.

Hi Steve,

That was me and my husband on that boat. We had a good day that day! We caught 5 kings all over 70cm and a nice jewie! A pick of the Jew fish attached for you

Hi femalefisho,

Great report and awesome catches. Keep up the good work. I am a beginner to fishing and have been lucky. Keep getting bites and fish hooked on, but still learning to land them all by myself. In the mean time, I get the muscly hubby to do all the hard work for me.

We were also out the same night as you guys. Infact I think I saw you and your partner. You were in the boat 'Hooked' I think? Next time I see you, will make sure to say hi :)

Hahahaha Haraka you crack me up mate.... :Funny-Post:

A couple more ladies joining FR lately and its definitely a good thing to see, there's not enough girls out there who love this sport!

Great fish femalefisho, and welcome to the site to you and Mrs. Gone fishing...

Edited by Tony Soprano

How much head start do you want ??? A full live well perhaps :074:

Cheers Stewy

Don't worry darl I may let you be the deckie, you know how it goes..... make the coffee, change the cd, pass me whatever I need (while I am up in stewyland at front), net my catches AND whatever else I want.

Wooohoooo the women are taking over :icon_peace::action-smiley-073::1gathering::wub::074:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Hi Steve,

That was me and my husband on that boat. We had a good day that day! We caught 5 kings all over 70cm and a nice jewie! A pick of the Jew fish attached for you

Hi femalefisho,

Great report and awesome catches. Keep up the good work. I am a beginner to fishing and have been lucky. Keep getting bites and fish hooked on, but still learning to land them all by myself. In the mean time, I get the muscly hubby to do all the hard work for me.

We were also out the same night as you guys. Infact I think I saw you and your partner. You were in the boat 'Hooked' I think? Next time I see you, will make sure to say hi :)

Hi there,

I am femalefisho's partner. It is very nice to see couples fishing. I love the sport

and I do not like the fact that it is predominently a mans sport. Anyone can do it

even a 3 year old who is on my case at the moment cause he cant find his easter

eggs. Oops I did a quick clean up and I thought the melted mess in a bowl was

not needed.

"Gone fishing" I noticed you were onto Kingies. You handled them well then you gave

them to your hubby. I have to grab the fish for my partner - Would be nice to see

you both net or gaff the fish on your own. Do the complete fishing experience.

Did you guys get the jew where you were catching the live bait when you were

next to us? I noticed you guys came around to the point at about 6.30 and I thought

surely they were not going for live bait till then. PS. I told your hubby to anchor a bit

further away from the rocks to get the livies. They hang about 15 meters back from the

point on the run in. Always there and easy to catch. Good luck next time and we'll say

say hi next time : ). Good stuff

Hi there,

I am femalefisho's partner. It is very nice to see couples fishing. I love the sport

and I do not like the fact that it is predominently a mans sport. Anyone can do it

even a 3 year old who is on my case at the moment cause he cant find his easter

eggs. Oops I did a quick clean up and I thought the melted mess in a bowl was

not needed.

"Gone fishing" I noticed you were onto Kingies. You handled them well then you gave

them to your hubby. I have to grab the fish for my partner - Would be nice to see

you both net or gaff the fish on your own. Do the complete fishing experience.

Did you guys get the jew where you were catching the live bait when you were

next to us? I noticed you guys came around to the point at about 6.30 and I thought

surely they were not going for live bait till then. PS. I told your hubby to anchor a bit

further away from the rocks to get the livies. They hang about 15 meters back from the

point on the run in. Always there and easy to catch. Good luck next time and we'll say

say hi next time : ). Good stuff

hey,

Yes I remember the hint you gave us on the livies. Thanks.

I cought the Jewie where we catch live bait but late in the morning about 11am.

Hope to see you both around!

Gone fishing :)

I too have been reading your reports elsewhere....ooopppss sorry mods

i fished the bay for the first time on Monday, not as spectacular as you lot but oh well i had flounder that night for dinner.

Next time you guys head out would you like to team up with me? as i have onlyfished the bay once & some on water help would be great :biggrin2: .

i have my own boat and can usually find someone to come with me.

Just a thought