Kr Flathead L

Guest Saqa

Hi raiders

I will be performing some tests from the shore at Iron Cove near the bridge. I will have the flathead L (7' light spin rod) ready to cast and some other stuff that I am working on now. You are welcome to bring your reels and lures and have a go.

I will be there from 9:30am Sat 22nd till maybe midday. PM me or call on 0422 315 058 and let me know when to expect you.

so how'd it go saqa?

CFD

Hi Raiders,

Well I was there, had a good look at Saqa's blank range and have now placed my order :yahoo:

This was a fantastic idea on Rohit's part - how often do you get to try out a builder's rod so thoroughly that you catch two fish on it before placing your order? :biggrin2:

You probably know from Haraka's posts that Rohit is a fishing fanatic and the yarn was worth it even before we started fishing.

Great stuff and will let you all know how I go!

Mike

Hi Raiders,

Well I was there, had a good look at Saqa's blank range and have now placed my order :yahoo:

This was a fantastic idea on Rohit's part - how often do you get to try out a builder's rod so thoroughly that you catch two fish on it before placing your order? :biggrin2:

You probably know from Haraka's posts that Rohit is a fishing fanatic and the yarn was worth it even before we started fishing.

Great stuff and will let you all know how I go!

Mike

Thanks for the kind words Little_Flatty. It was great to meet you. Good to see the true sportfishing spirit in you and the fact that you are willing to go the distance to extract maximum performance from your beautiful baitcast reel. You did well with the two flathead. I enjoy talking about fishing, where did the time go. I will send you an email with the details of what I am doing with the two rods. Might even post a work in progress report with pics.

so how'd it go saqa?

CFD

Found the flathead L handles FINS PRT brilliantly. Little_Flatty came around to checkout the blank he was interested in. He is a top bloke and caught two flathead while testing the blank. He confirmed his order