V8s In Nz

Guest Saqa

Watched the 1st race at 2:00am this mornig and waiting for todays race 2 and 3. Some brilliant racing already.

Any other V8 fans amongst the raiders?

How about a raiders day out when the circus comes to Oran Park?

Guest Sea Jay

How you going mate i am a keen V8 fan i will be at oran park and also Bathurst with a mate.

So are you a Holden or a ford man????

Yeah there was some good racing dont know if i am a fan of the reverse grid though, ill have to see if it grows on me

How you going mate i am a keen V8 fan i will be at oran park and also Bathurst with a mate.

So are you a Holden or a ford man????

Yeah there was some good racing dont know if i am a fan of the reverse grid though, ill have to see if it grows on me

I will be at Oran park for Sundays races but will not be able to make Bathurst.

Go Skaifey

I have a VY SV8 (Red) and have so far gone through one gear box, one diff, one set of all four brake assemblies incuding discs three sets of rear tyres and this had nothing to do with build quality.

Hope to see you around

Rohit 'Saqa' Lal

After spending over 20 years in North America my favourite racing series in NASCAR Nextel Cup and have been to the last two races held at Fontana California

What has this to do with the V8 Supercars???.......Marcos Ambrose as most of you will know has moved up to the States to race a limited season in Nascars Truck series, and has a race this weekend in St Louis.

Here is his new Website with a little info on his last race and the one coming up for those who may be interested.

http://www.marcosambrose.com/Website/Home/.../Home(Home).php

:Funny-Post: Ha Ha that took a while thought id get smashed within minutes ! Must not be many Ford fans around. :yahoo:

we just go about our business quietly :tease: