Computer Gps Software

Guest Big-Banana

Guest Big-Banana

Gday Fellas Iam after a program I can run on my computer where I can put in gps waypoints and it plots them on a mark so I can see where they are from my home.

Does anyone know of such a program?

Try google earth for a good application. If you are unfortunate enough to be using a Windows PC, there is also an upgrade that allows you to plug your GPS in for extra features, but it also costs more.

Google Earth

I also have OziExplorer and it is a VERY good GPS/Mapping application, it is a little more complicated, but is very powerful and has many more features than Google Earth. It is also and Australian made piece of software.

OziExplorer

LW

Gday Fellas Iam after a program I can run on my computer where I can put in gps waypoints and it plots them on a mark so I can see where they are from my home.

Does anyone know of such a program?

Anthony, not sure if this the kind of thing you are looking for or not. Its kind of backwards in that in the following picture ( took a pic of my computer screen ) I move my curser which is that funny looking cross and as I move it the GPS co-ordinates scroll as I go.......so wherever my curser is , I have the GPS co-ordinates

C-Map program I have mentioned before

Anthony, have a look at this link.......and look at that downloads for a free trial???

havent done it as I have what I need so far, but reviews seemed positive :biggrin2:

Anthony, have a look at this link.......and look at that downloads for a free trial???

havent done it as I have what I need so far, but reviews seemed positive :biggrin2:

http://www.digiboat.com.au/