Sat 29/4 Botany Bay, Kings? Haha

big_steve

hey radiers,

belated report due to me being a bum and lazy hehe,

sat seen me hit the bay in search of MORE kings,

after sleeping in :ranting2: ,

i managed to get on the water just after 530 whch wasnt to bad as it was very quiet at the ramp and i was suprised there wasnt all that many boats on the water,

anyways the 1st half hr was used up at the bait grounds stocking up on livies,

met up with seajay and crazedfisherdude and was thankfull for there 7 livies that they handed over to me,

cheers guys helpd me a bit, anyways i ended up with 20 or so livies and set off to molineaux point to deploy them....

the morning started off very slowy,

being only meters away frm the boys the tension was building to see whod get the 1st kingy, lol

my livie rod goes nuts then stopd :ranting2::ranting2:

missd chance just after that my mate adams livie went NUTS for another missd strike, iain decides to catch a bumper and hold it up and show it off to me lol whch got me goin,

anyways im next my livie goes off and a nice run is had as im fighting it i relise this aint no king and turned out to be a fat salmon, BUMMER, morning continues and the boat behind us was 3 young champs fishing with pillies and there onto a nice kingy, and then again there on and once again,

landing 1 and being popped off on the other 2, :mad3:

i was so itching for a piece of a king, but NOOOOOOOOOO, i thnk im cursed :P

i managed another 2 salmons in this time CHRIS landed his king for the day amongst numerous bust offs,

chris's king being his 1st legal for the yr whch he also rubbed it in buy holding it up to me lol,

so my day wasnt as i wantd but still had an awesome time getting the salmons,

all caught on livies....

hope to get another king or to be4 the seasons out,

cheers steve :1fishing1:

post-1134-1146482589_thumb.jpg

post-1134-1146482915_thumb.jpg

nice report mate lol wasnt a bad day out...... watta bout a wrap for the photographer hey?

lets see wat we land this w/e i want a kingy for the bbq which shud go dwn nicely with a cold beer lol :beersmile:

:thumbup::yahoo::thumbup:

hahahahaha

yes well done adam for ur efforts with the camera,

top stuff mate,

just like to see the day u match me and catch ur own keeper and not that bloody anchor rope hahaha :074::074::074:

hopefully ths weeknd brngs me a king or 2 and u well i duno hope u get a trevally mate lol

cheers steve

Guest Sea Jay

Nice report mate the salmon still give you a bit of a pull

so adam welcome to the site you finally decided to become a member.

You still have to pop your cherry ay adam?????

Hey cheers iain,

thanks 4 da welcome mate decide to get off my fat arse and do it lol.

Yep thats the only problem left now to pop my cherry b4 season out (so steve keeps sayin)

And steve shove ya trevally sideways mate lol im gunna get me a/ sum kingys....lol

ADS!!!

Hey cheers iain,

thanks 4 da welcome mate decide to get off my fat arse and do it lol.

Yep thats the only problem left now to pop my cherry b4 season out (so steve keeps sayin)

And steve shove ya trevally sideways mate lol im gunna get me a/ sum kingys....lol

ADS!!!

:074::074::074::074:

:Funny-Post: