Who Keeps An Aquarium Here?

Little_Flatty

Hey all,

Just curious with the large number of keen fishos on this forum how many of us keep an aquarium at home.

If I had the aptitude to have a saltwater aquarium I'd love to keep one with a few squid in there...apparently they are fascinating to watch. Or a few tiny jewies like I saw at the DPI display at the easter show.

Mike

ive had tropicals, then cichlids then a few natives and now just 1 sooty grunter, (s)he is now about 24cm and agro so i cant really put in any thing else. thinking about trying my luck with some convicts.

would mind keeping yakkas at home though. ive only had them survive a few days but im not fully set up for them.

We keep a live tank with poddy mullet!!!

I know not exciting but when we can get them they stay alive forever ( I think )

They lived in there for like 3 weeks once before we used them.

The little fella thought it was great and he would feed them.

We keep a live tank with poddy mullet!!!

I know not exciting but when we can get them they stay alive forever ( I think )

They lived in there for like 3 weeks once before we used them.

The little fella thought it was great and he would feed them.

Ah I love it!!! :biggrin2:

What a fishing family!

I wanted to keep a squid as a pet but with my dad on one hand dead keen to get himself his first king on his own and on the other hand having a Chinese grandmother who loves seafood, I had to give up that plan. Poor squiddles...

Wonder if anyone has ever thought of breeding squid...would it be hard?

Hey all,

Just curious with the large number of keen fishos on this forum how many of us keep an aquarium at home.

If I had the aptitude to have a saltwater aquarium I'd love to keep one with a few squid in there...apparently they are fascinating to watch. Or a few tiny jewies like I saw at the DPI display at the easter show.

Mike

Hi ya Mike ,if you want some help setting up a saltwater fish tank give me a yell as I have had one for 10 yrs

Cheers Swordfisherman