Botany Bay 6/5/o6

BUSTER 1

Went for a fish in the bay this morning ,I had planned to be on the spot at first light but I was about

an hour late ,anyway first bait got hit almost straight away and the fish came within 5 minutes of

each other , I had 2 rods out but all the fish came on the one rod the only differance was one had blue

line on it the other had grey line [mono] the grey line did all the damage ended up with 4 snapper the

best was 36cm down to 32cm also got 3 or 4 just on or under 30cm , also got 2 bream around the same

size ,by now the sun was up and he small snapper and bream moved in .time to leave and spin up some

flathead , spent 2 hours spinning for 2 under sized flathead Do not know what is going on with the flathead

is anyboby getting any

Still a good morning on the BAY how lucky are we :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:post-571-1146896312_thumb.jpg

Went for a fish in the bay this morning ,I had planned to be on the spot at first light but I was about

an hour late ,anyway first bait got hit almost straight away and the fish came within 5 minutes of

each other , I had 2 rods out but all the fish came on the one rod the only differance was one had blue

line on it the other had grey line [mono] the grey line did all the damage ended up with 4 snapper the

best was 36cm down to 32cm also got 3 or 4 just on or under 30cm , also got 2 bream around the same

size ,by now the sun was up and he small snapper and bream moved in .time to leave and spin up some

flathead , spent 2 hours spinning for 2 under sized flathead Do not know what is going on with the flathead

is anyboby getting any

Still a good morning on the BAY how lucky are we :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:post-571-1146896312_thumb.jpg

Great job! :1yikes: Beautiful day for it - I wish I was out there. Some quality eating in that lot :thumbup: . Those snapper really slug it out, don't they!? :yahoo: I too am interested in the flathead situation at the moment.

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman