Kr New Models (2x 10kg 7' Spin Rods)

Guest Saqa

Guest Saqa

Hi Raiders

I have just built two new prototypes. One is a 10kg bait fishing style and the other is a 10kg IM7 graphite distance casting style

Rod 1

This one is built on a E-glass blank formally known as Sabre. Has a soft tip and very powerfull butt. The blank is rated for 6-15kg with 10kg being the sweet spot. The test rod is complete and feels Ideal for live baiting and bottom fishing. This is the one step above in size and power to the snapper EG60ML I have put up as the prize at the hairtail social. The blank is glossy black with all components finished in gold and the wrappings are black thread with metallic blue and gold trims. Fully underbound and double overbound. Will suit a baitrunner style reel

Rod 2

I will finish this by Tuesday. The blank is IM7 graphite and designed for very long casts. Also rated at 6-15kg with 10kg being the sweet spot. All the same components as above but built with the new concept system to suit a 4000 size reel. Loaded with 20lb braid this will make a very potent 10kg rod which is very lightweight and can be cast all day. I have used cork with curry-butt sealer on this. This rod is very closely related to my mahi mahi H model but designed to be even lighter in weight and longer casting

I am unable to give max punishment to these roda at the moment and would like to request help from interested raiders. I can drop them off to your location if you are interested to put them through the paces. You can have it for a session each if a few of youse are interested. I just need feedback on how they performed and what changes are need before finalizing the design. If you want to fish 15kg on these you are welcome

Hi Raiders

I have just built two new prototypes. One is a 10kg bait fishing style and the other is a 10kg IM7 graphite distance casting style

Rod 1

This one is built on a E-glass blank formally known as Sabre. Has a soft tip and very powerfull butt. The blank is rated for 6-15kg with 10kg being the sweet spot. The test rod is complete and feels Ideal for live baiting and bottom fishing. This is the one step above in size and power to the snapper EG60ML I have put up as the prize at the hairtail social. The blank is glossy black with all components finished in gold and the wrappings are black thread with metallic blue and gold trims. Fully underbound and double overbound. Will suit a baitrunner style reel

Rod 2

I will finish this by Tuesday. The blank is IM7 graphite and designed for very long casts. Also rated at 6-15kg with 10kg being the sweet spot. All the same components as above but built with the new concept system to suit a 4000 size reel. Loaded with 20lb braid this will make a very potent 10kg rod which is very lightweight and can be cast all day. I have used cork with curry-butt sealer on this. This rod is very closely related to my mahi mahi H model but designed to be even lighter in weight and longer casting

I am unable to give max punishment to these roda at the moment and would like to request help from interested raiders. I can drop them off to your location if you are interested to put them through the paces. You can have it for a session each if a few of youse are interested. I just need feedback on how they performed and what changes are need before finalizing the design. If you want to fish 15kg on these you are welcome

sounds good... do you have a price or even a guesstimate price on these rods ......looking for a birthday present for my self

Guest Saqa

Hi Guys

$220 for the E-glass

$250 for the graphite

The two test models I have made are spin format but the guide layout should allow it to be tested with a OH reel. The guides on these are not what I would use in a OH format normally.

Guest Saqa

These 2 are still available for testing. Anyone wanna take one out for a session this weekend let me know