Rescued Tazzie Miners

clutch

Had an early beer this morning in celebration for the 2 miners who were rescued.

It was a great result that came through the efforts of many people working together :yahoo:

Clutch

I have heard that Michael Jackson is on his way to Tazzie as he has heard that there are two minners who are free :wacko:

Had an early beer this morning in celebration for the 2 miners who were rescued.

It was a great result that came through the efforts of many people working together :yahoo:

Heya Clutchie ,

Probably the greatest escape ever .

Boy what a Marathon , and if we were drained by the waiting and the disappointments , immagine just how bloody tough these two Fellas are.

Now lets hope the Town can stay alive when they close the mine this week.

Ironic is it not ? , that although their ordeal is over , the whole Town is now out of work , it just seems so unfair .

Mick

Guest Aron

Now lets hope the Town can stay alive when they close the mine this week.

Ironic is it not ? , that although their ordeal is over , the whole Town is now out of work , it just seems so unfair .

Mick

What a great result :thumbup:

Those miners a tough

I read somewhere that the boat builder (the one that builds those giant sea-cats) down in Tassie has offered all the miners jobs, and apparently a mine nearby is going to assorb a lot of the workers as well. But your right there little town has changed forever.

They will proberly turn the town into a tourist destination.

It was a magnificent effort by those involved with the rescue and they should receive high praise, as for the two miners they are two very tough customers both physically and mentally, I wish both them and their families well. :thumbup:

It was a magnificent effort by those involved with the rescue and they should receive high praise, as for the two miners they are two very tough customers both physically and mentally, I wish both them and their families well. :thumbup:

:dito::1yikes::1worthy::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: They showed Brant at the pub right now. Well-deserved, I say!!!

Flattieman.

Guest crow

Well done to everyone involved - the poor bloody miners, the rescurers & the like.

Dont for get these men are miners, & blokes who go under ground for a living are bloody tuff ppl.

Lets also pay our respects for another aussie lost on Anzac Day & also to Richard Carlton - i think i can say on belhalf of all raiders our prayers & thoughts are with you, whilst death is a horrible thing to deal with you will all move on in your own way & time

:hug::beersmile: