Got To Tell You!

femalefisho

HELLO FISHRAIDERS!

THIS POST IS A BRAG ( basically )

On Thursday the other half and I are off to the Hawkesbury till Sunday!!! YAY.

Rented out a house only accessable by boat, and apart from the Jacuzzi down on the water there is stuff all for us to do except FISH!!

I am sooooo excited I just had to tell you and hopefully will catch some quality fish.

I am sure I will have a great story and pics to post on our return!!!

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hope so!

Have not made a post for a bit but still getting them.

Been getting into lure fishing for bream and have pics but other half away with work and on his camera so did not bother.

He got a nice jew about 6kg the Saturday morning just gone land based but on his camera again!

CANT WAIT!!!!

...and while you're in the Jacuzzi try putting a few SPs over the side for a bit of 'dropshot' fishing

I think maybe that's why the technique was invented :1prop:

Have a great trip and hope the boat doesn't sink under the weight of jewies of Wayneo proportions! :biggrin2:

Don't forget the camera, the LANDING NET and the GAFF! (Sorry I have a little baggage now after my last session on the weekend :tease: )

Mike

...and while you're in the Jacuzzi try putting a few SPs over the side for a bit of 'dropshot' fishing

I think maybe that's why the technique was invented :1prop:

Have a great trip and hope the boat doesn't sink under the weight of jewies of Wayneo proportions! :biggrin2:

Don't forget the camera, the LANDING NET and the GAFF! (Sorry I have a little baggage now after my last session on the weekend :tease: )

Mike

Thanks. Funnily enough the owner of the place reckons you can get some decent fish of the private jetty. Drops off into deep hole so if the boat shits itself ( which it has known to for every god damn reason a boat could) I will be doing just that. LOL

Sounds fantastic.

We were thinking of doing the same thing at Berowra Waters, but the misses is a bit of a scaredy cat - she's always scared of quiet bushy areas cause she thinks there are backpacker murderers everywhere. :gun_bandana:

Plus, she's not a big boating fan, she feels 'woozy' at anchor with minimal boat movement!!

GEEEZ!!

I'm sure you and hubby will have a great time. :hug:

I assume the littlies are going to their Grandma or something???

No Bar Point.

ONLY 2 SLEEPS LEFT.

Sounds fantastic.

We were thinking of doing the same thing at Berowra Waters, but the misses is a bit of a scaredy cat - she's always scared of quiet bushy areas cause she thinks there are backpacker murderers everywhere. :gun_bandana:

Plus, she's not a big boating fan, she feels 'woozy' at anchor with minimal boat movement!!

GEEEZ!!

I'm sure you and hubby will have a great time. :hug:

I assume the littlies are going to their Grandma or something???

THANKS. Yeah the little fella off tomy parents from this arvo!!! WHHHHHOOOOOOO.

ONLY 1 SLEEP LEFT.

Gee all this build up I bloody better catch something!!!!!

All i asked was for one spa. The rest of the time I am quite happy to fish.

Funnily enough Jim seems to think most women are like me!!!!

Lucky I'm not high maintenace I say ( although he thinks painting your finger nails means I am!!!!!!!! ) :bleh: