What A Cracker Of A Fight

kikila

Guest fishrunner

I left the pub at the end of the 12th, didn't need to see the decision :tease::( , Have to agree Mundine fought a smart fight whilst Green mostly missed.

Mundine landed a few crackers and full credit to green to take it all the way but never really got going.

The only bummer is will I ever hear the end of this?

Guest rzep

I think that was the smartest that Mundine has fought yet.

He is just so quick.

If only he could learn to keep his mouth shut then everyone would get behind him.

What a great night for Australian Boxing.

Regards

Paul

Choc was just too quick, he was reading Green like a book, choc was smart enough to stick to his plan and wear Green out before landing the scoring shots, it was frustrating when he wouldn't fight though

Full credit to Green for copping a heap of crackers!

What really spoilt it for me was Mundine giving it to Greens supporters and giving them the finger after the decision, lost all respect i had for him

I think that was the smartest that Mundine has fought yet.

He is just so quick.

If only he could learn to keep his mouth shut then everyone would get behind him.

What a great night for Australian Boxing.

Regards

Paul

I think if Mundine keeps his mouth shut no one would want to

go to his fights,after all ,alot of people will pay good money

just to see someone shut Mundines big mouth,he was to

smart for Green last night thanx to his father,lets hope

he wins his next fight and brings the title back to OZ,

this then would set up a good re-match with Green.

Cheers Penguin

Edited by penguin

Guest crow

I still think it was one of the most boring fights i've every watched :1badmood:

Green lost the fight, Mundine didnt win.

Anyway thursday was a loooooooong day at work :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

One of the interesting observations is the number of welts around Mundines torso versus the lack of same on Green. I thought Green was a little hard done by as a clean punch with power to the body scores the same point as a punch to the head. For 4 years i was a judge of professional fights in NSW and whilst i didnt score this fight ( i didnt see it in its entirety) the bits i did see would have put it a little closer than 111 to 118.

Thats the fight game, each angle shows a different fight.

The rematch will be worth watching and will be a tremendous draw card.

One of the interesting observations is the number of welts around Mundines torso versus the lack of same on Green. I thought Green was a little hard done by as a clean punch with power to the body scores the same point as a punch to the head. For 4 years i was a judge of professional fights in NSW and whilst i didnt score this fight ( i didnt see it in its entirety) the bits i did see would have put it a little closer than 111 to 118.

Thats the fight game, each angle shows a different fight.

The rematch will be worth watching and will be a tremendous draw card.

I also thought that the fight was closer than the scorecards indicated; Mundine clearly won the fight & was the better fighter on the night but Green tagged Mundine with some lovely body shots :biggrin2: . Mundine admitted on the footy show last night that he was feeling pretty sore so it wasn’t all one-way traffic. I also thought that the commentary team in particular Barry Michael was biased who carried on like Green was some sort of 3rd rate bum. :1badmood:

I also thought that the fight was closer than the scorecards indicated; Mundine clearly won the fight & was the better fighter on the night but Green tagged Mundine with some lovely body shots :biggrin2: . Mundine admitted on the footy show last night that he was feeling pretty sore so it wasn’t all one-way traffic. I also thought that the commentary team in particular Barry Michael was biased who carried on like Green was some sort of 3rd rate bum. :1badmood:

I was sick of the commentators "another bomb from mundine" if so many bombs were actually landed, quite simply green would have been asleep. Mundine used scoring shots to win but certainly didnt contain the venom the commentators went on about IMO.

Smart fight by Choc in the end.

And will do very well using the same techniques in the future, unless someone goes after his temple like previously when he was put to sleep.

thats boxing, had my doubts bout green and im from WA