Let Me Introduce Myself

Scienceman

Greetings and salutations,

Just wanted to introduce myself, Scienceman - aka Warren. Fishing fanatic based at Gosford with a 4.75m Quinnie 1/2 cabin +70hp Yamaha (6 yo).

I have had Fishraider in my Favourites for the past couple of years but it wasn't until I met Saqa at WoyWoy wharf on the weekend that I found out that it was up an running as a fully functional fishing website.

How did it go Saqa, did you get any blackfish? I gave Narara creek a go the next day and got 4, all about 30cm, and left them biting. Not big but about average for inside.

I am very happy to find an alternative to fishnet and look forward to meeting you all and taking part in future activities.

Cheers,

Scienceman

Guest Saqa

Greetings and salutations,

Just wanted to introduce myself, Scienceman - aka Warren. Fishing fanatic based at Gosford with a 4.75m Quinnie 1/2 cabin +70hp Yamaha (6 yo).

I have had Fishraider in my Favourites for the past couple of years but it wasn't until I met Saqa at WoyWoy wharf on the weekend that I found out that it was up an running as a fully functional fishing website.

How did it go Saqa, did you get any blackfish? I gave Narara creek a go the next day and got 4, all about 30cm, and left them biting. Not big but about average for inside.

I am very happy to find an alternative to fishnet and look forward to meeting you all and taking part in future activities.

Cheers,

Scienceman

:1welcomeani::1welcomeani::1welcomeani:

G'day Warren

It was great to meet you mate. You are a very generous bloke. I didnt have any luck in locating weed and I asked Warren if he could spare just a pinch so I could have a go and he was kind enough to give me a handfull. Mate I kept on getting a lot of definate downs but no hookups. I think they were very small fish and couldnt take the whole bait. Looks like you had a great session on Sun. Would have made a great feed.

You find the Fishraiders are a great bunch of keen fishos. I love this site. Hope to catch up with you again

Thanks for the "welcomes".

Saqa, let me know if next time you are up this way and I will tell you my spot on Narara Creek and if the blackfish are biting or not.

Only go for the blackies in winter when the weather is bad or the kids want to go fishing. Usually I fish from my boat in Brisbane water (summer), around Lion Is (mainly summer), nearby reefs (all seasons) or wider out (all seasons). Also occasionally out wide of Terigal or off North Entrance beach.

I dont mind putting in reports and hopefully there will be others from up this way too.

Cheers,

Scienceman