The World Cup

KINGvirgin

Ahh yes my favourite month every 4 years has arrived !!!!

The age old question you get asked at the start of every tournament... WHO WILL WIN?

well Brazil being 5 times champions and ranked 1 current , it is going to be very hard to top them so naturally as a punter they are your safe bet , I will say Brazil because they play a very smart game

HOWEVER it is no secret that south american sides struggle in europe so here are a few of my other selections.

GERMANY - they are host nation , need i say more ?

ENGLAND - fantastic side individually, and they are bound to win something ( or come close) soon!

CZECH REP - awesome side to watch, injuries to key players may be costly

other contenders include SWEDEN,POLAND,ITALY and dont be suprised to see an AFRICAN team do well

and how will our AUSSIES fare ? you heard it here first - 2nd round all the way!

enjoy this time gents and heres to many sleepless days ahead :beersmile::beersmile:

COME ON AUSSIES!

Definetly 2nd round for AUSSIES.

Bazil-just so much talent bound to come close to winning.

France-a definite chance to be around at the end,also full of talent+ have my favourite player and

pick for the golden boot.Thierry Henry.

Who needs sleep

BRING ON THE CUP!!!

I think Holland will go a long way now they seem to have solved the infighting that has troubled them for the last 20yrs

If the aussies do well in the first game against Japan they could get to the second round I hope the occasion doesnt get to them

My money is on Germany, they have been playing well lately.

A champion team is better than a team of champions and teams of champions are what lets down alot of countries quality of play in the world cup, nevertheless its going to be an exciting few weeks.

The Aussies play a rushed game and spend too much time chasing the ball rather than making the ball do the work, lucky for us that the teams we play seem to stoop to our level for greater periods of a match than they play their own game.