Broken Bay 10/06/06 - Sry Its So Late

Guest crow

Well Raiders - here it is.......

My first fishing report - & doesnt it feel good.

Anyway with a steady flow of rain from Friday arvo & just about all Friday night & saturday a.m. - i didnt care, the boat was ready, we were ready nothing stopping me for this session!!!

Let sunny Penrith (well not this time :1prop: ) 5am on the dot & was at brooklyn by about 6ish, heading towards the wild wooly seas!!!!

As we headed to Lion island i suggested to the deckie that we might just hold off going to far out til we see what the inclement weather just in front was going to do - so we ventured to west reef (south), just starting to get light we both had 2 rods each set & wouldnt you know it :ranting2: it was going to be the "deckies" day - one of his rods went off & as he was pulling that one into the boat his other rod went - i wasnt missing the oppurtunity nice fight in comes a 34cm snapper (to go with the 27cm one he just caught & released), not long reset his rods & bang he's on again another just undersized snapper - we were cheering everywhere - we were having a ball.

COntuinued various spots around west reef for plenty of "just undersized flatties" a naniguy. Then started to head back in & drfted from lion island towards box head & yep :ranting2: wouldnt you know it he's on again - this time about a 40cm tailor.

Great day out weather was perfect, water was all but flat - got a bit choppy as the day wore on

CROW - 0 - DECKIE - 2 oh well :yahoo::thumbup::biggrin2:

Well Raiders - here it is.......

My first fishing report - & doesnt it feel good.

CROW - 0 - DECKIE - 2 oh well :yahoo::thumbup::biggrin2:

Great suff Crow, that was a good read :thumbup:

First report of many.........reverse the score next time :biggrin2: