National 4x4 And Fishing Show

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Guest Sea Tow Botany

National 4x4 and Fishing Show is on this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush (bad timing with HT social).

Sea Tow has a stand out there so any Raiders heading in come and say hello, Ill be there Friday and my fellow Sea Tow operators will be there over the weekend.

We will also have our battery rep from Exide there so if you have any questions on batteries come and fire away.

If any Raiders were thinking of joining Sea Tow, now would be the time, at the show we will be offering a show special of 15 months for the price of 12 - at $135 that's a bargin! :1yikes::thumbup: :thumbup:

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Guest Sea Tow Botany

would LOVE to but unfortunetaly i will be floating around on a houseboat on the hawksbury by midday tomorrow :yahoo:

hope you guys get some interest on the weekend Dave,

goodluck

CFD

Thanks Chris

Normally this show is very productive for us.

I love doing these shows, standing around talking about boats, fishing, batterys doesn't get any better ( I dont get out much)

Have a great time on the hawksbury and have a few for me :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay

Guest Sea Tow Botany

Sorry I missed you CaineS

I was busy towing members this weekend

Thanks to all the raiders that came and said hello, hope you got a bargain out there

Cheers

Dave

Sea Tow Botany Bay