Killer Whales Eat Humbacks In Botany Bay

caine

heard today on the radio.

I have seen a pod of 100 dolphins round up slimies before, and was amazed at how savage they are. organised and talking to each other, blood streaming from their mouths. so fast and savage

don’t let anyone think dolphins are cute, I have never seen anything cut up a school like that.

BUT CAN YOU IMAGEINE KILLER WHALES CUTING UP HUMPBACK WHALES IN OUR OWN BOTANY BAY

who has details, did anyone see this happen????

cant find anything on the net and nothing of the news, no one must have got any pics

2gb had some whale scientist on he said last night they thought they saw a small humpback playing roughly with some adults.

but they have since sighted pods of orca's chasing humpbacks and they think the "small" humpback was actualy an orca. cause poor weather conditions restricted there view

Killers really like to eat whale tongue and I’ve seen footage of them running a baby to exhaustion just to eat the tongue and leave the rest,I’m not usually sentimental about animals but this was a bit sad really,anyway in open waters an adult whale has the endurance to just keep swimming till the killer whales give up.

Regards Charlie