Cold Water Redfin

mitch

Hi Raiders,

decided to flick some plastics out at carcoar dam today which is about 45km from Orange. Was hoping for a couple of nice yellas but was not to be. It was about 7 degrees in the sun and the wind had ice in it but i had made up my mind so off i went. Started flicking the shallower points hoping to pick up a fat breeder but was very quite. changed to a wriggler on a 1/8th jighead and cast the deeper water around the wall. Had a big yella follow all the way on my first cast only to turn around and swimm back to the depths. 2 casts later and my placcie got wacked hard and line was peeling off. I initially tought after the first run when it got very sluggish that it was a yella but after a minute i seen a bit of colour and knew it was a good redfin.

a PB redfin for me out of Carcoar at 52cm and a touch over the 2kg mark on the digi scales. Hopefully the pics work. not the best of quality but they'll do.

Cheers,

Mitch

Having trouble posting the pics. have resized them but still unable to upload them...any ideas???

Mitch

What size is your pic in kbs Mitch ??

Cheers Stewy

Mitch that beats the current record by a mile :thumbup:

Please submit that fish into the record section on lure caught fish

Cheers Stewy