H.c Bay This Week.

G'day all.

Well as it rained all week & as I work outside I was able to fish quite alot this week :thumbup: . Instead of boring you all with daily reports I thought I'd roll it all into one.

After the successes of last w/end I was keen to get into some more with some quick arvo sessions.

Monday saw me down the bay with my little fella. We nailed 4 Bream & an average Flatty. Once again he had a ball winding them in. All the Bream were 26-28cms. Here is JJ with one of the better ones.

Tuesday was blowing a gale so I was wondering who would be silly enough to brave the elements for a fish. A quick call to Swordy fixed that problem! :074: We had a fun session with 8 Bream landed & quite a few missed.Swordy missed the fish of the day when it straightened his hook. :ranting2: Here's a couple from Tuesday.

Wednesday was a mates' B/day & he wanted to catch a fish. First cast saw his wish come true. :thumbup: We ended up with 4 more Bream & he pulled the hooks on a big Flattie at his feet.

Friday I wasn't going to go but at 4.50 p.m I changed my mind & I'm glad I did! Took JJ again & 3rd cast got smashed on the drop. The fish took off & I instantly thought Jew. It certainly behaved like one so you could imagine my suprise when a big, fat 41cm to the fork Bream charged into view! An equal p.b on plastics for me :yahoo: . It was also the only day I didn't take the bloody camera! :thumbdown: Got 1 more Bream & had fun flicking at surface feeding chopper Tailor & letting JJ stick it to them. Ended the 40 min sess with 2 Bream & 4 Tailor.

So tally from Fri to Fri was 31 Bream, 4 Flatties & 4 Choppers. Top fishing from the shore.

Cheers,

Grant.

Yep, and there it is.... :thumbup::thumbup:

Some nice fish there mate. Seems the full tide is indeed the go.

Nice to see the kids having fun and good the see the new F.R owners out catching fish. :biggrin2:

Hope the fun lasts for you for a while yet. :biggrin2:

Excellent stuff from the shoreline! :yahoo:

Cheers

David.

Great stuff Jewhunter, Stewy and JJ!

Some good fish there and oh the quantity! :biggrin2:

I continued my shocking run today out there. Must have been doing something wrong. Ran into newatthegame (good to meet you mate) there who I suspect has finally found your spot of his own accord :tease:

Anyhow back to cutting this birds nest off my Pixy...I'm on the verge of going threadline... :wacko:

Mike

Edited by Little_Flatty

Guest madsmc

Some very nice fish there guys. :thumbup:

Grant, are you sure that's H&C bay mate? It looks a lot like your front yard to me. :1prop::074: Just kiddin. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Grant, are you sure that's H&C bay mate? It looks a lot like your front yard to me. :1prop::074: Just kiddin. :biggrin2:

Shane

Well he does sell pools and that looks like a whopper :tease: Bit shallow for diving though :wacko:

Got to get you down for a spin there Shane its a great spot for a quick landbased session :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Shane

:Funny-Post: No it's the backyard Shane & the fish are dead!! :tease:

Seriously though all fish were once again released unharmed. I wouldn't eat one out of there if you paid me!

Cheers,

Grant.