Hc Bay Late Flick

Hi raiders

I went straight to HC after work tonight and fished the spot that Jewhunter has made famous. I did manage to catch my first ever bream on soft plastics after about 4 casts. Nothing massive but a big thing for me. I then had the second for the day. It was a little flathead. Both fish were nothing to write home about but good fun for a biginner like me.

I have attached the pics of my first bream plus the flathead.

post-2194-1153914876_thumb.jpgpost-2194-1153914955_thumb.jpg

Edited by newatthegame

I can't get the attachments to load. It states that the attachments are too large at the i have 7mb space. There is no way the pics are that big. Any help?

They have to be reduced to under 60 kbs ,not mbs

Cheers Stewy

Hi raiders

I went straight to HC after work tonight and fished the spot that Jewhunter has made famous. I did manage to catch my first ever bream on soft plastics after about 4 casts. Nothing massive but a big thing for me. I then had the second for the day. It was a little flathead. Both fish were nothing to write home about but good fun for a biginner like me.

I have attached the pics of my first bream plus the flathead.

Well done mate.

Like Stewy always says the first ones are the hardest, the rest come easily :biggrin2:

Mike

Well done mate on popping your cherry on the Bream ,now you have got the first you will slowly become accustomed to the hits and score heaps of fish :yahoo:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Guest fishrunner

Congrats on the 1st bream on placcies , more will come, :thumbup:

This is gonna be an expensive but rewarding experience,,, enjoy

cheers

I very much doubt that I could make anywhere famous! :1onono:

There are HEAPS of spots in the bay. There are 6 that I fish from the shore & all produce the goods at certain times & tides.

Big :thumbup: on your first caught on plastics. There will be plenty more to come & you will get the big ones.

If I've helped you in any way then I am a happy man. :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Grant.

G'day Mate,

Well done on your first bream - hopefully they'll start coming for you now and in bigger and bigger sizes.

The first on a SP is just great isn't it?? :biggrin2: I still have the actual lure at home that caught my very first bream - a 2 inch Slider T-Tail in Pumkinseed :074:

Of course you realise you'll soon have to change your login name cause you won't be "newatthegame" for too much longer!!! :biggrin2:

Congrats on your 1st fish on sp! :thumbup: My 1st fish on sp was also bream. Don't worry, the big ones will come eventually, and a big hole would be burnt on your wallet as well.. :biggrin2:

Did I see a berkley pocket lip grip?? :1prop:

Cheers

Ronald

Ronald

I saw you on Sunday Arvo at Hen and Chicken bay.

I was the loser in the boat not catching anything.

Ronald

I saw you on Sunday Arvo at Hen and Chicken bay.

I was the loser in the boat not catching anything.

So that was u flicking lures while your mate was baiting? Oh come on, what loser u talking about. U've cracked the sp code mate.. :thumbup: I only got a smallish chopper further down the bank on a ginger beer grub. I'll make sure to say g'day if we bump to each other again.

Cheers

Ronald