Sydney Harbour 30-07-06

kantong

Gday raiders,

Went out with Dont shoot da chinamen. Hit the water just after 7. We went around with Quinfish looking for fish, and caught some good sized leather jackets. Saw a pod of dolphins swimming around, so must have been some fish around. We headed to Quarantine Point and picked up some trevallies. It all went quiet and the wind started to pick up. Headed further inside to hide from the wind, but no fish.

Beautiful weather, enjoying a few beers and fish. We caught a nice feed of trevallies and leatherjackets.

Met up with CrazyJohn at the ramp on the way home, he caught a very healthy looking bonito. Good stuff.

Also saw Fishrunner out on the water. Cheers to Fishraider for connecting the local fishos around.

Photos to follow shortly. Big thanks to Dont Shoot Da Chinaman for taking me out, had a blast.

Cheers,

Kantong

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

anytime Kantong

pitty we don't catch the bag limit or get some sambo's :thumbdown:

but... it was a very nice day out on the waters with a plenty of :beersmile: and :1fishing1:

ur a top deckie. if other raiders don't Snatch u up first, ur always welcome on my boat :biggrin2:

Fishrunner... next time i will bring a spare lighter just for you :biggrin2:

quinfish thanks for getting me some ice and bait. it was a pleasure meeting you and hope to catch up soon for a other :1fishing1:

crazyjohn ur a funny bugger looking forward to being your anchor boy :thumbup:

netic... ur dissapeared into fat air! :074:

Guest fishrunner

Fishrunner... next time i will bring a spare lighter just for you :biggrin2:

Thanks for the loan, mine was on the console,,,,,,,,, looked up and it was gone :(:074:

DSDC to the rescue :biggrin2:

pity the salmon were so quiet though

see ya again out there soon,