Thanks Fish Raider

MrChipsnSalad

I would just like to take this moment to thank Fish Raider for a great website that has really helped to create a pool of knowledge. I enjoy reading the reports and always try to let everyone know the results of my meagre efforts. My tag name is derived from my limited ability to get a feed, hence you need plenty of chips and salad to get a feed with me. But nevertheless, I love getting out there and having a go. There is no better way to while away a few hours, than with a rod and line and a whole lot of hope. Enjoy your fishing everyone. :1fishing1:

Edited by MrChipsnSalad

I would just like to take this moment to thank Fish Raider for a great website that has really helped to create a pool of knowledge.

Well said MrChipsnSalad,

I myself am a very ordinary fisherman but I have gained immense knowledge from this site and now when ever I go fishing I am at least half a chance of catching something worthy of a photo.

In my opinion there is nothing better than being on the water with a rod in hand.

Regards

Paul.

I would just like to take this moment to thank Fish Raider for a great website that has really helped to create a pool of knowledge. I enjoy reading the reports and always try to let everyone know the results of my meagre efforts. My tag name is derived from my limited ability to get a feed, hence you need plenty of chips and salad to get a feed with me. But nevertheless, I love getting out there and having a go. There is no better way to while away a few hours, than with a rod and line and a whole lot of hope. Enjoy your fishing everyone. :1fishing1:

:dito: