Yft Out Of Kiama

brettm-c

Hi guys, first post but been following the site for a while. All of the YFT reports got me keen so went out with Predator charters from Kiama on the 26th of last month with a few mates one of whom is also a raider.

Headed out about 8am hoping to let the wind drop, it didn't but went anyway. Bumpy ride out there but well worth it, cubed for about an hour before we scored our first fin about 30kgs then the flood gates opened and it wasn't only rain, we scored another 7 fin in the next couple of hours all 30-40kgs with fin swimming freely right up to the boat to basicaly take the cubes right out my hand, double hook ups where common. Decided to troll for a while because we where running out of pillies and the skipper wanted to save some for the arvo, but really we where hoping for a bit of a break because we where all stretched allready, any there was no rest for the wicked, lures in the water for no more then 2 minutes and we had a tripple hookup, for the next couple of hours double, tripple and quadruple hookups where the norm! in the end we landed 18 dropped 6 at the boat and had countless other strikes. Headed home with them still smashing bait all over the place, couldn't lift our arms any more. One of the best days fishing of my life!

The other boys have the photos ill have to get them and post them also have some vid try to post that to. :1yikes::thumbup: