Coal & Candle Creek

harold

This doesnt really count as a fishing report because i only went out to give the boat a run as it hasnt been used for 5 weeks. As i was roaring up the creek from Akuna Bay, i thought, "ok, its running smoothly, what about i stop over there and flick out an SP for a few minutes?". Well, i guess i was there for no more than 20 minutes and in that time i caught 3 of the largest Tailor i have ever caught. The smallest was 36cm and the largest 60cm. Now along the way i got taken by an absolute monster, i use 40 lb leader on 6lb Fireline and this thing just broke through the leader in lesss than a second, i caught a glimpse of it and it was bigger than the 60cm model. I didnt take a camera and i didnt keep the fish but if you want some fun, head to Coal & Candle, i was on the eastern bank about two thirds of the way out of the creek.

I was using the grey Squidgees and it was about 10.30 this morning.

Edited by harold

"Bye Honey! I'm just taking the boat out. It hasn't been out in weeks! I'm not fishing! I promise!"

5 minutes later...

"Oh? What's this? How *convenient*! A fishing rod! And some plastics! We can't let that go to waste!"

Happens to me all the time

now that is funny, although unfair!

Sorry i misspelt Tailor my ignorance is showing.