Post Work Sesh.

wrasseman

Hi all,

I managed to knock off on time today so had 35min of daylight up the sleeve and a little river nearby was calling. I managed 2 fish with another 2 dropped, so not too bad. anybody got any advice on cleaning water drops off the lens in the field without damaging the lens?

Cheers

Col.

post-1831-1158491250_thumb.jpg

post-1831-1158491276_thumb.jpg

Hey Col,

All this talk of 'trout after work' is making me jealous! The only things I can catch near work are dioxin laden leatherjackets in the harbour! :1prop:

Good effort! You're getting them so regularly that you've almost got me convinced that trout aren't hard to catch! :tease:

Of course in reality and experience I know otherwise... :wacko:

Re camera lenses you probably can get a couple of hoya cloths from the camera/glasses store. That's what I did when I was travelling in china. It may do the trick...maybe check with the guys you bought the camera from.

Keep the reports coming.

Mike

Hey Col,

All this talk of 'trout after work' is making me jealous! The only things I can catch near work are dioxin laden leatherjackets in the harbour! :1prop:

Good effort! You're getting them so regularly that you've almost got me convinced that trout aren't hard to catch! :tease:

Of course in reality and experience I know otherwise... :wacko:

Re camera lenses you probably can get a couple of hoya cloths from the camera/glasses store. That's what I did when I was travelling in china. It may do the trick...maybe check with the guys you bought the camera from.

Keep the reports coming.

Mike

Thanks mate, I'll give those cloths a go, just not sure they'll be absorbent enough is all.

Cheers

Col.