Nice Flounder

Went out friday morning for a fish around Juno, lion Is. and the bridges.

We caught a family of red rock cod, a tailor,baby snaps and flatie on pillies, prawns and squid.

all where undersized :mad3: and thrown back.

the only fish to make the ice box was a very nice flounder ( in the excitement forgot to take a photo)

Although we did not all take dinner home, it was still a very enjoyable morning.

I would like to thank Flightmanager for letting me ride shotgun on his boat and quinfish for organising the morning. If these two are the type of people that make up the membership of Fishraider then I'm glad to be in the club. They are friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable even to a new novice member and complete stranger :biggrin2:

Thanks again mates

I would like to thank Flightmanager for letting me ride shotgun on his boat and quinfish for organising the morning. If these two are the type of people that make up the membership of Fishraider then I'm glad to be in the club. They are friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable even to a new novice member and complete stranger :biggrin2:

Don't be fooled by these evil tricksters mate. :1prop: It starts off all nice and friendly, but pretty soon it'll be all over for you. Your every waking thought will be occupied by :1fishing1:

:1welcomeani: to the club