Middle Harbour

miller

Hi all

Went out to gather some bait {squid} tj and another mate and his 2 sons load the tinnie and headed for the spit. only 3 squid and a heep of pike on softys headed back to the boat ramp where the 2 sons corey and zach had some fun with the bream population

Just curious mate, as when we got back to the boat ramp we spoke this guy an his two young kids, just thought they may have been members on this site.

Always good to have a chat with friendly informative fishos. They were in a haines tinny :1fishing1:

cheers Dan and Greg

I was under roseville bridge yeserday night. Me and my dad had 3 livies out and 2 other rods with fillets of yakka or hawkesburry prawns. It was a very quite night, usualy the bait fish jump at the surface close to the shore but nothing was happening until about 5 minutes before we left. My dad hooked up and after a great fight on light line a 40cm+bream came in.

Unfortunantly we didnt get our target species(jews and flathead) but we were fishing at dead low tide, and got the bream just as the tide started to come back in.

:1fishing1: