Fishraider Decals.

tuffy

After much to-ing and fro-ing(on my part), and lots of assistance from Mrs Swordy I finally got my stickers. I met up Mr & Mrs Swordy last night to get my stickers and also met with Grant ( moderator)

Thanks very much guys, it was great to meet all of you - good people who are dedicated to making this site what it is. Also big thanks to Grant for his hospitality ( and the beer) - enjoyed the chat and could have gone on for hours talking fishing etc.

To all you fellow raiders out there who haven't met any others - make the effort. There are some good people out there who can become good friends.

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you folk last night and Stewy, I will be in touch re that plastic session we spoke about.

Thanks again.

Russ

PS. stickers are ON!! Pics posted soon.

After much to-ing and fro-ing(on my part), and lots of assistance from Mrs Swordy I finally got my stickers. I met up Mr & Mrs Swordy last night to get my stickers and also met with Grant ( moderator)

Thanks very much guys, it was great to meet all of you - good people who are dedicated to making this site what it is. Also big thanks to Grant for his hospitality ( and the beer) - enjoyed the chat and could have gone on for hours talking fishing etc.

To all you fellow raiders out there who haven't met any others - make the effort. There are some good people out there who can become good friends.

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you folk last night and Stewy, I will be in touch re that plastic session we spoke about.

Thanks again.

Russ

PS. stickers are ON!! Pics posted soon.

G'day Russ!

did anyone say plastics sessions!? :1prop: