Ordered My First Ever Boat

snag

Guest bluecod

Snag,

Now you're getting there - call it SNAGRAIDER and paint a bloody big picture of a Kookaburra on it :grogon:

BLUE RAIDER sounds good too, as long as you don't repaint it white.

Top rig Jorg, can't wait to see your 'ear to ear' grin when you pull up in it for the first time in the 'socials' :D

Joe

Thank you joe, im going to be a happy little camper thats for sure.

Ive got 8wks worth of studies to do know, learning about all the diffent equipment and how it all works.But id prefer trying it to see how it all work :ohyeh: oh well 8wks will go quick enough im sure.

Sounds like an awesome rig. What's the deal with the sponsorhip? What do you have to do to keep them happy?

J.D without going into to much details, Im required to enter into as many ABT tournaments as possible next year and be avalible for magazine test's/shoots and if anyone need to view one, be avalible.

Congrats on the new boat snag :thumbsup:

All of a sudden i feel interested in a new stacer 470 pro elite, since i can get a free ride in one when are you free :ohyeh: :happy:

Just joking mate :yikes:

You will be a happy fisho when you get it

Seeya on the water

Stevo :gleam:

Well done Jorg and congrats on the sponsorship mate :) . They look like a great unit and can't wait to have a look up close.

Sure you'll get the hang of it all soon enough - just let me know if you take it out onto the Harbour for the first ever time so I can make plans to fish The Hawkesbury :P :ohyeh: . Only joking buddy.

I thought the smile on your face at the Taree ABT was huge after weighing in some nice fish but it will be nothing compared to when you take out your new pride and joy :) .

Feel free to ask any questions mate.

All I can say Jorg is you now have a serious learning curve. You will first of all need a licence mate :happy:

Frankly I'm scared as hell having you on the water with that much power behind ya... for gawds sake I started with oars :yikes:  :yikes:

Oh yeh, better buy a cheap trailer and start practising mate... I have no patience for ramp rooters :rollaround:  :rollaround:

Richard thankyou mate, means alot to me.

Good news 1st ive got my boat licence(first attempt) :nana:

2nd Ill be nursing her like one of my kids and wont be going overboard with it dad :D .

3rd About the trailer mate i know a secluded place near where i live to pratice all those moves.

But being serious ive given it alot of thought and feel it's time.Being aboard alot of guys boats including your's richard i have watched and seen alot and still know i need to learn alot more.Hopefully with all the guys help ill get my wings.

See you on the water richard. :thumbsup:

Unreal Jorg, you must be over the moon :D .

Unfortunately though , this means I'll be handing my licence back,it's gonna be way to dangerous on the water now :-rolleyes .

Ha Ha ,just kidding mate.

Hope all goes to plan and congrats on the sponsorship Jorg :D .

Any Q's you've got ,I'm sure we can help you out.

Happy boating.

Mick

Mr Colin's i never knew you had a licence to give back :1naughty: ...mate i thankyou for your well wishes and if i get stuck in any way will ring you and the guys for help. :D

Grant you are spot on mate the seats come down to make the back casting deck.

Yeah if thats the one I read a review in a mag last week on this boat and it got big raps. Comes with a built in 7 foot rod locker as well ! :) Good to see Stacer taking the initiative with boat building. Im a big fan.