Aluminium Welding

Luringbream

Hows it goin fellaz..

Need some welding done to fix a slight crack in the boat, just wondering if anyone does it or knows of anyone who does it?

Thanks in advance..

DAN

If you are onn the central coast try trhe bloke on showground road. Don't hold your breathwith any of those guys though. They always reckon they are really busy. to prevent further occurances make sure you dont drop any lead sinkers or brass swivels in the bottom of your boat that get lodged in the ribbing. Major cause of pin holes.

davo

If you are onn the central coast try trhe bloke on showground road. Don't hold your breathwith any of those guys though. They always reckon they are really busy. to prevent further occurances make sure you dont drop any lead sinkers or brass swivels in the bottom of your boat that get lodged in the ribbing. Major cause of pin holes.

davo

Spraycraft fabrication at Beamont road Mt Kuringai, they fixed two hair line cracks in the back of my tinny and put two 6mm alloy plates on the inside and outside of the transom, highly recommend them, I had a bit more other work done as well I think I only paid all up $200.

Give them a go,

Cheers

MD

Spraycraft fabrication at Beamont road Mt Kuringai, they fixed two hair line cracks in the back of my tinny and put two 6mm alloy plates on the inside and outside of the transom, highly recommend them, I had a bit more other work done as well I think I only paid all up $200.

Give them a go,

Cheers

MD

I back up MD on that one, Spraycraft are great.

Regards,

Stumpy