Salmon And Our Father

Piss'n'Broke

Hey All :1fishing1:

After enough offers to go out, our father went out with my bro yesterday chasing the salmon.... It was the first time in over 10 years our father has been out in a boat :1prop: .

Needless to say it was quite interesting to watch as to-date the biggest fish our Dad has caught would be say a 2-3 kg flathead (not much of a fight on 12lB). Anyhow yesterday he got a real quick introduction to what fishing is like LOL

First salmon that our Dad caught,,,,, he didnt know what the hell to do!!!!! Line iis screaming off the reel, an our dad is standing there saying to my brother " AHhhhhhhhhhhhh Son I think Ive got the prop" :mad3: ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A kodiac moment!

After the first sambo Dad learnt very quickly what its like to fight a fish that run HARD. End result for the day was 6 salmon boated, an over a dozen dropped or spat. Dad bagged 3 of these :1prop:

Its was days like yesterday that I wish my bloody bro had a digital camera.

Anyhow now we have blooded our Dad we can see he will be very eager to get out there again soon! BUT this time into kingys LOL.... Another hard lesson for him :tease:

Have a good one

Dan an Greg

Edited by Dan and Greg