Compress Pics?

njsconst

Is there any fellow Raiders that can give me some step by step instructions on how to compress digital photos, so I can post them on the forum?

I saw that to post a photo it must be less then 65Kb in size. All my photos are 1Mb.

Please forgive me....... but I'm pretty useless with this computer stuff. Give me a fishing rod any day!

Cheers

NJS

G`day Fellas ,

I agree Rosco , but with Irfanview , It allows you to adjust the colour , brightness, contrast , and Gamma .

And lets face it , even with the best of cameras , the finished article always needs a slight adjustment to one of the things mentioned.

Mick

ive got a program (cd) that manages your photos and allows you to resize, its a cannon program that came with a camera (camera now gone - hit the water last christmas :1badmood: )

I use this program all the time, works with all images and i actually use it with my new sony camera because its better and easier to use that the sony software.

PM me and i will send it to you to load, or if you like i can come over and show you how to use it

:1fishing1: