I've Been Playing With Some Nice Rods

trev

This afternoon I was playing with some brand new into the country St Croix spin rods.

Not in any shops yet. Hopefully Bass Angler might get some in.

A really sexy baitcaster legend elite it was 6' 6"rated at 10-17lbs fuji concept guides. :drool::drool:

But the one I want to get is the legend tounament walleye spin finesse 4-8lb line all fuji alconite guides.

Man I am going to be in so much trouble with the missus cause I gotta get one and I just looked at how much they cost from American sites. But I want one. :drool::1prop::drool:

Don't know when they will be available??

Mick any Idea if Bass Angler are going to stock these?

Has anyone bought one from over seas and fished with them?

I am going to turn into a tackle slut.....

Cheers

Trev

Don't actually have a St croix ROD, but I did build myself one from a St croix BLANK. It wasn't a legend tournament, it was a step below (avid range) in the 4-8 lb range. Nice blank for the money, very light. If you are after bream and flatties, maybe consider the 5-10 lb rating, as I am starting to think the 4-8 lb is a tad to light. Depends on your own preferences though.

I imagine that the legend tournaments and legend elites are mighty fine rods though!

Don't actually have a St croix ROD, but I did build myself one from a St croix BLANK. It wasn't a legend tournament, it was a step below (avid range) in the 4-8 lb range. Nice blank for the money, very light. If you are after bream and flatties, maybe consider the 5-10 lb rating, as I am starting to think the 4-8 lb is a tad to light. Depends on your own preferences though.

I imagine that the legend tournaments and legend elites are mighty fine rods though!

Good point about the lightness of the rod. I was going to use it mainly for bream and bass on small lures.

Although it was light it had incredible power when loaded up.

Cheers

Trev