Any Reports ?

FletcherG1991

On the weather page of todays telegraph (fishing report) - snapper and kings being caught at boultons reef on live yellowtail - (i don't know if people give much credence to these reports thou)

I fished west reef last friday morning for a singlr reddie and a big big squid. Landed both at the same time, and the rest of the morning was dead. can't wait for the next big swell to come through.That should stir things up a bit on the shallow grounds.

Davo

thanks guys :thumbup: ..... so fishing after a big swell is more productive then any thing from further north ?

i have always done best for reddies in close after heavy seas. But then again i dont go very far wide. most of my reddies i catch in less than 60 ft of water.

The Tele reports are crap........ read something the other day about squid being caught on live pilchards as well as a heap of other garbage.

I think that someone who knows jack about fishing and trolls assorted forums and just makes the reports up!

The Tele reports are crap........ read something the other day about squid being caught on live pilchards as well as a heap of other garbage.

I think that someone who knows jack about fishing and trolls assorted forums and just makes the reports up!

Thats what i thought

Thats what i thought

There is a 5 metre swell predicted tomorrow. When it abates things should fire up on the offshore grounds providing the wind stays out of it. Can't wait till next week. Maybe a few reddies!!!!

Davo

There is a 5 metre swell predicted tomorrow. When it abates things should fire up on the offshore grounds providing the wind stays out of it. Can't wait till next week. Maybe a few reddies!!!!

Davo

both tuesday & thursday look good at this stage