Byron Reprt

Guest danielinbyron

Guest danielinbyron

not much has changed since my last report.. still no boat action for me. I :thumbdown: I've been a bit crook again so have had to take it a little easier.

the gts are still around and big for here..and i got chased up by a BIG KINGY

late thurs,, but he smartened up without hooking up. The tailor have been a bit weird as well , just unpredictable, which is a bummer if your relying on them for bait.

I had a fishless dawn session friday after a sleepless night..went to "cosy corner"

the crn of tallows to get the nth wind behind me and scared up some flying fish with my popper.

This is the first time i've ever seen flying fish from the rocks.. It was kind of fun.. Id let them settle

then scare em up with the popper. Even out on the boat i always have a little chuckle when i see flying fish.

I've always assosciated them with warm water so maybe its a good sign...

Took the dog to the Ballina river during the week for a bit of easy fishin for old fellas and he loved it. he loves the water as much as me so i think i might put a bit of work into getting that a bit more sussed out over the next month or two. It was a hoot watching him deal with the herring that are thick at the moment down there ..

bit of a fishless report i'm afraid .