Putney Breamin

Blood Knot

Hi - Raiders

Had a quick session at Putney this afternoon (2.00 till 4.00). Also had a go there on Saturday but with the wind howling through I had to abandon :ranting2: . Anyway pleased to report still some good Bream around today. Caught 3 Bream & couple of mid size flatties.

1st cast on to a nice Bream 38cm (got to love it when that happens), took another hour before getting the next one (37cm model) took off like a bloody rocket, after 3 other shorter runs he's buggered. Managed a comfort lift out, couple of pics and back into the water. :thumbup:

Last bream about 36cm and nearly as much fun as the second one. Cant wait to get back and do it again

John

Bream pic from Sunday session :

(yeh Iknow everyones seen a Bream before)

post-99-1162192971_thumb.jpg

Forgot to mention caught all 3 on GULP 3" Craw in Pumpkin seed. There little legs get bitten off real quick by nuiscance fish but the Bream dont seem to have any issues with picking on amputees.

John

I'll have to give SP's a go one of these days.

Where abouts in Putney did you go? shore or boat?

thanks

1975 -

Fishing land based around Putney from Kissing Point to Raven Point, wherever there is reasonble access to the water.

PM me your name / number If you decide to get into the placcies, happy to fish with company.

John