Botany Bay

Outnumbered

hit the water with brett (tunofun) burn out benney and phil at the gentlemanly hour of 9am and set some witches hats out at towra then went looking for some lizards.

on our first drift phil's rod gets a healthy bend in it and he pulls up to the boat "a nice big flounder" unfortunatley i told him before he lifted it into the boat that it was a numbfish so we missed out on a laugh.

next to bring a fish to the boat was ben, a thumping big snapper of about 8 or 9 cm, so we decided to leave this red hot action and head to the HWO for zip.

over to the third runway where benny hooks into a nice fish that had us all guessing what it was, turns out to be a very fat trev of 41cm. my turn next with a great lizard of about 6cm then brett chimes in with a 40cm trev.

not a great day fish wise but fantastic company with a fair few beers some good hearted sh!t stiring AND NO WORK made it all worth while.

as far as the witch's hats went we pulled up 1 very healthy jenny that was loaded with eggs so she was sent back to increase the future population.

thanks again brett for a great time out and its great to see the arm stood up to the test......now lets go get some real fish!!!!!

ben's trev

post-470-1162182335_thumb.jpg

phil's big flounder :1prop:

post-470-1162182420_thumb.jpg

Guest IFishSick.

Those bloody rays murder you when you step on them. Felt like my leg got electrocuted. Definately would have been a laugh. Anyway you had fun, better luck next time.