Morely Nabs Another 2 Jews

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

My Lil Fella , and Mick Morely ( 300 Jews Fame ) scored another jewie Double Tonight .

Morely caught both fish , which I think are about , 20Lb and 17 , but they will ring me back later with weights etc.

Funny ain`t it , two blokes fishing 5 metres apart , Same Gear , same Line ,same Bait , yet one fella catches the lot, dunno how many times that has happened with me , but its one of those Mysteries of fishing I guess.

One Night Here , 6 blokes fishing , I caught 5 , the others nil , gave 3 away all schoolies about 15Lb .

Two Nights later , exact same scenario , except this time I was using bait 6 months old , borrowed Rusty Ganged Hooks , and 12LB Line , all matched to a $10.00 el cheapo reel from ****** , normaly used by the lil ones in the lagoons.

Again I caught another 5 and gave them all away .

I had left My keys to the Garage in the glove Box of my daughters car , and she had gone to sydney for a wedding.

Funny how you can make do when the occaision arises .

Mick

thats truly weird hey

mate gotta tell you. you should buy yourself a lottery ticket hehe

well done ,two fine looking fish you got there :thumbup::thumbup:

Heya Johno ,

Not Me Mate , The fella holding the Fish Is Mick Morely , a fishing Mate of My son Mick Jnr or " Owzat Jnr "

Mick

G'day Mick

I snuck in to the Manning region yesterday, business to attend to at Wingham. :biggrin2:

Up in the morning and back in the arvo. :thumbdown:

I dropped in to see the old man and found a nice muddie crawling around in the sink that John dropped off for him about a half hour before I arrived.

Seems there's more than just jewies on the chew. :thumbup: