Weather Predictions For This Weekend

Mondo Rock

Hi Raiders

Well as the third weekend of crappy weather in a row rolls around I find myself looking out the window and wondering whether, for once, the general innacuracy of the BOM has worked in our favour.

Certainly there is a lot of drizzle about, but from where I'm sitting there doesn't appear to be much wind. Further, my reading of the synoptic charts (I'm a rank amateur but I've been studying them for many years now) shows only a very mild southerly change late tomorrow evening, probably preceded by a few hours of extremely calm water.

Perhaps my jewie session on the Hawkesbury tomorrow night won't be a disaster after all.

Maybe I'm projecting, but does anyone else agree?

Perhaps I am projecting then :1badmood:

That trough over tasmania looks like it will bring nothing but crap for the next few days at least. I am sailing offshore tomorrow so at least we will have some breeze. Good day to try and fish the creeks out of the wind. Thats all i have been able to do lately.

Davo

I have just spoken to a mate who is out at Gunya and he told me the wind is heaps bad.

Tomorrows forcast looks crappy also.

My prediction is that it will be a fantastic day - for regreazing trailer bearings and fixing up the electrics that are invariably dodgy!!

Davo