Gulp Sandworms And Grubs

Lasty

with the sandworms you rig them on a jig head (but you can use them as a baitts aswell) ..... i usually cut them in half or so but will fish them whole if i feel like it ..... they are so effective that i had a large guppy (used to be called guppy's not sure if they still are) eat one and as i got him to the surface he was only holding onto its tail ..... it hadn't even been hooked ! i managed to get him into the boat ..... so they do wrok ..... i rig these not like a normal SP ill try and post a few pics up when i can

• 1 month later...

I've still yet to try SPs out but due to all the hype I recently bought myself a couple of packs of Gulp Sandworms in camo. :biggrin2: Plan to give these a flick some time soon and hopefully catch something! Thanks for all the tips in this thread!

On Gulps in general the pumpkinseed minnow grub's in 2" and 3" are deadly on bream and anything else around :thumbup: . Only problem is they are not that durable. I don't fish the worms much because it is too much like bait fishing for my liking (slow) and hookup rate is poor, but they do pull whiting when you are after a feed :biggrin2: