Fin Fever On Friday On Billfisher And Broadbill

Ross Hunter

Billfisher and Broadbill fished last Friday for the first time for a fortnight On the weekends it has been blowing for the past four. We caught a heap of yellowfin tuna all trolled on Bloodshot tuna Hunters See link to there web on www.gamefishingcharters.com.au and bibless minnows. We trolled the fish at the Southern Canyons.That's the good news the bad news is the biggest was 13kg...and guess what it's the weekend and it's blowing it's tits off as normal. Oh! the joy of being a fisherman. :1badmood: There is a puddle of really good water heading southward at the moment If we can get a break in the weather there will be some exciting fishing in the next week or two Get out the marlin gear.

Guest IFishSick.

I hope to start trolling for Marlin in the not too distant future. May try livies instead of skirts.

I :1welcomeani: the warm water

Good to see there are a few fin around still, shame about the size...... but it does mean tha Uncle Charlie Blue can not be too far away with all there Jelly beans and warm water moving South.....get the 80's out.....

:dito:

From the reports coming in from Townsville it should be a cracker of a season.

For all you guys wanting to catch a Marlin this summer book a charter with Ross now. When the run starts it will be a fantastic season & if you leave it till it starts you will not get a spot.

Cheers,

Grant.

Thanks for the replies Raiders. YES WHEN THE JELLY BEANS ARE AROUND... THERE ARE ALWAYS THE KIDS THAT EAT THEMNOT TO FAR AWAY! :074:

Wind I'm sick of it............. I just saw a black dog get blown past and he still had his chain on !

How windy is that?

:Funny-Post::biggrin2: