Sydney Summer

flea

G'day all. Thought I'd introduce myself and to say that I'm returning to Sydney soon (Dec) and am really looking forward to tangling with some of those kings that everyone seems to be catching (well Netic and Namesay anyway). Good to hear that the harbour is coming good since the pros have gone however the downside is that my local waters namely Pittwater and its surrounds don't seem to be benefitting. Although I'll miss the multitude of species that can be caught here up north, I am hoping to get into some serious pelagic action in Sydney in Dec/Jan/Feb. Any thoughts as to best lures etc for taylor, kings and salmon? I'm hoping that my northern arsenal will suffice, but then we can always do with more fishng gear can't we? I have been slowly rerigging my 4.5m tinne and have only to put on a bow mounted electric and you all have convinced me that a downrigger is almost a necessity for the bigger kings. You all seem a very friendly bunch and I hope to meet and fish with some of you in the New Year.

Tight Lines Flea

:1welcomeani: to fishraider mate. Any of your outfits with huge stopping power should work well mate. 30-50lb troll or jig outfits would be the way to go.

Thanks Coollamon but I should be putting the 'Little Prince' in the water for its last session in Townsville then as the tides are good for an early morning sesh. I don't get into Sydney until about a week before Christmas however will certainly make it to a Jan social if there is one.