Outwide On The Weekend

outwide

Gents,

The weather GODS may be in our favour so whos heading wide???????? There is some great water straight out off Sydney so i imagine some good fish will be around..........Probably out in the Trailcraft tommorrow give us a yell call sign "Maria Lena" CH94 on the 27 meg..........

Good luck & tight Lines

Regards,

Steve (Outwide)

20061109.jpg

Edited by outwide

Hi Steve

AHHH your report is pain to me, though must have been fun for u.

We went Nth out to the BB fad then wide of that to the 140m mark, trolled for quite a few hrs before running in ahead of the wind.

We went all 0000s for the day on the pelagics.

Were did u go to get your fin??

Jon

Gents,

So how did we all go????????? Unfortunatley i had to cancel Saturday, so headed out today with a mate for 7 Yellowfin to 18kgs all on the troll..........Hope to hear of more good results!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Steve (Outwide)

Hi Steve

AHHH your report is pain to me, though must have been fun for u.

We went Nth out to the BB fad then wide of that to the 140m mark, trolled for quite a few hrs before running in ahead of the wind.

We went all 0000s for the day on the pelagics.

Were did u go to get your fin??

Jon

jj,

I think going North was a bit optimistic, looking at the charts all the temp breaks were South and thats were i was......... Around 25nm Southeast of Botany, we ran into water that was 17.6 degrees out on the shelf so we pushed further east then we found a break!!!!!!! Water jumped from 17.6 degrees to 20 degrees, thats what i look for..........As soon as we croosed to the warmer temp we were hooked up!!!!!!!! continued to work the area all day, at times the YFT were jumping out of the water........Although they were smaller models still alot of fun!!!!

Regards,

Steve (Outwide)