RAZERLINE.

My budget is about 45k so im looking at 5-5.8mtr, anyone

familiar with these brands?

Sick of having my kidneys rattled everytime i go around

Nth head washing machine!! glass boats not an option

(to precious).

thanks

Michael :beersmile:

Love the Noble. It is quite simply the most sophisticated aluminium hull there is. THis shape is "patented"so you won't find others copying it. 24 degree deadrise with double chines all in aluminium. But you'll need more than 45K as these boats are worth far more. My 6.2 is setting me back 83K.

Even the second hand ones don't depreciate. THey cost as much as the newies. Also you should keep an eye out on the price of aluminium as it has been going up and up. The commodities boom in recent years have pushed the price of aluminium into the stratosphere. THis means that plate aluminium boats will keep their values far better in the future. CHeers Kelvin

Guest Big-Banana

Love the Noble. It is quite simply the most sophisticated aluminium hull there is. THis shape is "patented"so you won't find others copying it. 24 degree deadrise with double chines all in aluminium. But you'll need more than 45K as these boats are worth far more. My 6.2 is setting me back 83K.

Even the second hand ones don't depreciate. THey cost as much as the newies. Also you should keep an eye out on the price of aluminium as it has been going up and up. The commodities boom in recent years have pushed the price of aluminium into the stratosphere. THis means that plate aluminium boats will keep their values far better in the future. CHeers Kelvin

Iam a bit confused as to someone who seems to be really keen in the inshore side of things is buying such a large boat?

Don't narrow it down to any selection, take your time and find whats best for you. Personally a custom boat can be altered in any way you wish, that in itself is as good as it gets imo.

Edited by Big-Banana

Iam a bit confused as to someone who seems to be really keen in the inshore side of things is buying such a large boat?

Don't narrow it down to any selection, take your time and find whats best for you. Personally a custom boat can be altered in any way you wish, that in itself is as good as it gets imo.

Have spoken to Nobles andthey tell me i can get into a NEW NOBLE 5mtr

for 40k 5.5 45k ? so there not as out of reach as namesay suggests.

The cougars although a nice boat have to much cabin .Most plate builders

are stuck on length but you can customise inside,I like the ctr cab walkaronds

and most builders dont put them in anything under 6mtr, except Nobles 5.5.

anything bigger than this is overkill for my light offshore jaunts.

cheers

Keenas :beersmile:

p.s.might have to see how namesays beasts performs before decision making.