Hawkesbury River Tides

Bayfisher

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone has any idea on the tide time differences for the Hawkesbury River, was thinking of going for a :1fishing1: land based tomorrow up towards Wiseman’s ferry tides at 5:32am at Fort Denison what’s the time lag before it gets up that way.

Also anyone have any other suggestions on land based spots up that way.

Thanks Mat

Edited by Bayfisher

Hi Mat,

One of the Fishraiders kindly posted a terrific site that shows the time differentials

for anywhere in the whole of Australia.

Here is the Hawkesbury one.

Well worth bookmarking it.

Pete.

http://www.tidetime.com.au/tidetimes/index...&area=Other

That's a good one for me too. My son and me launch at Mooney Mooney and head upstream from there and that's the best range of differentials I've seen.

Thanks Mallacoote Pete and previous Fishraider.

We've just moved here from Perth and this site has been pure gold. Hope I can contribute something of value myself in the future.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone has any idea on the tide time differences for the Hawkesbury River, was thinking of going for a :1fishing1: land based tomorrow up towards Wiseman’s ferry tides at 5:32am at Fort Denison what’s the time lag before it gets up that way.

Also anyone have any other suggestions on land based spots up that way.

Thanks Mat

Hi there fellow fishraiders.

The Bureau of Meteorology do not adjust their tide times for daylight saving time... so on Sat when you thought high tide was at 5:32am at Fort Denison, it was actually at 6:32am.

This is one of the reasons I created www.tidetime.com.au/tidetimes ... That and the fact that the BOM don't show tide lags. So I have gathered lags for most locations and I have adjusted for daylight saving for NSW and VIC (QLD doesn't have daylight saving).

So thanks for using it, and thanks for the feedback!

G'day Tidetime...sorry, I forgot it was you who had actually posted your site on the forum.

You have done all fisho's a big favour creating your website.

Just what the doctor ordered.

A big :thumbup::thumbup: to you and thank you again.

Cheers,

Pete.