Kings N More Kings

Funda

Thanks heaps guys, it's definately a great way to spend a couple of hours after work in Canberra.

The cap lights arent bad I paid $15 for it and have used it a dozen times, it's still got a decent amount of light left in it too.

I got some replacement batteries for it yesterday, so I dont get caught out.

Cheers, Allan

Thanks heaps guys, it's definately a great way to spend a couple of hours after work in Canberra.

The cap lights arent bad I paid $15 for it and have used it a dozen times, it's still got a decent amount of light left in it too.

I got some replacement batteries for it yesterday, so I dont get caught out.

Cheers, Allan

Nice work Allan. I worked in Canberra for a couple of years, but only tried fishing The Lake and Ginanderra (spelling) - Belconnen. Only raised Redfin, but saw Yellowbellies taken - not to mention the carp.

How far out from Canberra were you? Some very nice cod indeed. Good to see they can be caught close to Canberra.

Did you keep any? What are they like to eat?

Cheers.

Sorry but I wont give exact spots away due to the sensitivety of the areas I fish, it would only take a few idiots to ruin the fishery, but I will say it's within the borders of ACT.

Cod are pretty good to eat sure, but I release all I catch these days, especially the wild river fish & golden perch are just as good to eat and easy to get a feed of in Canberra.

Cant wait till the big ones come out to play, they seem to be a bit more cunning with the low water and high visibility at the moment.

Cheers, Allan

Sorry but I wont give exact spots away due to the sensitivety of the areas I fish, it would only take a few idiots to ruin the fishery, but I will say it's within the borders of ACT.

Cod are pretty good to eat sure, but I release all I catch these days, especially the wild river fish & golden perch are just as good to eat and easy to get a feed of in Canberra.

Cant wait till the big ones come out to play, they seem to be a bit more cunning with the low water and high visibility at the moment.

Cheers, Allan

Totally understand about the sensitivity of your spot, knowing it is within the ACT borders is enough. Good to hear you releasing them.

Hope to see a report of a big Murray Cod from you soon.