Sydney Offshore

offtap1

Hi Guys Late notice but planning on heading out from Tunks park collecting Livies(Fingers Crossed) and then to Outside North for Troll and jigging and live baiting at Longie will be on 96mhz AM , Call sign Offtap1 if any other Raiders braving the elements , Wattos is also going to be out. Cheers Dave

Not trying to do that, just a heads up, i was out there today and when the wind was like it is predicted just for the morning, it was messy on the way out, although we were already out there, i would not have liked to have been going east when i was going west!, but it was just ok on the way back.

Not trying to do that, just a heads up, i was out there today and when the wind was like it is predicted just for the morning, it was messy on the way out, although we were already out there, i would not have liked to have been going east when i was going west!, but it was just ok on the way back.

Thanks for heads up buddy , ill check out conditions when launching Cheers Dave

Guest claudia

Forgot to mention Claudia (Mrs Wattos) skippering Wattos boat, just be ware of a black Bowrider if your out , they havent got a horn.

Well OFFTAP, yes i was skippering the boat today, i actually drove the boat of the trailer and drove it to the jetty to pick up WATTO and my DECKIES. They were very impressed with my work.

I drove the boat as far as the heads and then I handed over to WATTO as I was sea sick. After a 2 hour sleep I was fine.

Regarding the competition yes the GIRLS lost, but it was because of the weather, it was very CHOPPY out there, not the perfect conditions for fishing. Maria and I lost some fish today and they were (KINGIES) of course.

Overall great day, Few Raiders out there today!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

MRS WATTO

Edited by claudia

I was sea sick.

Maria and I lost some fish today and they were (KINGIES) of course.

cheers

MRS WATTO

Too bad about the lost kings LOL Claudia , But thanks for the burley trail u left , i picked up some good yakkas in it