Botany Bay Inside And Out

james1990

Hey guys domza joined myself and my dad and a mate for a fish out of botany today, picked dom up at 5.05 hit water at 6 straight out the heads to be greeted by a small chop and slight swel, didnt deter us set up a spread of skirts and divers trolled along the cliffs to long bay then east to the fad then down to the merries reef complex off cronulla DIDNT TURN A REEL.

rigged up for a reef fish dom scored the first fish a nice size little pinkie just nudgin legal and several to follow then the flattys came on i caught the only legal flatty the rest were throw backs,

wind picked up so inside we went to the runway drifting burlyed up dom scored a nice little tailor decided to make a move to the brighton baths did a few drifts i scored a nice 40cm flatty on a sp worked by just lifting the rod up and down no retreiving of line.

Picks will be added soon all in all it was a good day sory dom didnt get ya a game fish or kingy but will try again next time.

cheers james

Also saw keepin-tabs heading northtowards long bay mate you boats a bloddy machine looked like it handled the chop with ease also saw you again heading in near the runwayat about 12 or around that i was standing on the front of the boat waving but idnt get a response, we have a brown and cream haines centercab named double trouble.

Also me n dom were the only 2 on our boat to catch fish dad n our mate didnt catch anything.

cheers james

Edited by james1990

Thanks for the day out mate, even if the fishing was slow i still had a great time and you have an awesome boat.

mate it wont be the last trip out on double trouble with u n me i hope when i get back from portstevons we are going again so should be able to get you out then.

cheers james